I am the co-ordinator of both the Bachelor of Human Rights, and the Bachelor of Philosophy, Politics, and Economics at the University of Western Australia. I also teach a range of units at UWA, including;
- PHIL1001 (Justice and Contemporary Ethics) – 2019, 2020 (with Michael Rubin).
- PHIL2001 (Bioethics) – 2020.
- PHIL2009/HUMR2001 (Global and Environmental Justice) – 2022 (with Michael Rubin)
- PPHE2211 (History of Political Ideas) – 2019-2022.
- PPHE3001 (Rational Choice) – 2021-2022.
- PPHE3327 (Contemporary Political Theory) – 2019-2022.
- PHIL4101 (Advanced Moral Philosophy) – 2019, 2021.
- PHIL4102 (Advanced Social and Political Philosophy) – 2020.
In the past, I have also co-ordinated and taught several other units, including;
- PHIL2113 (Global Justice) – 2017, Australian National University (with Chad Lee-Stronach).
- PHIL2634 (Democratic Theory) – 2016, Sydney University.
- PHIL2663 (Justice) – 2014-2016, Sydney University.
- PHIL3663 (Justice: Advanced) – 2014-2016, Sydney University.
I am keen to supervise students interested in topics in moral and political theory. See the link, above, for my contact details.
Course content for the History of Political Ideas is available, here.
Course content for Contemporary Political Theory is available, here.
Course content for Rational Choice Theory is available, here.
Course content for Rationality and Society is available, here.