I co-ordinate and teach a range of units at the University of Western Australia, including;
- PHIL1001 (Justice and Contemporary Ethics) – 2019-present (with Michael Rubin).
- PHIL2001 (Bioethics) – 2020.
- PPHE2211 (History of Political Ideas) – 2019-present.
- PPHE3001 (Integrating Philosophy, Politics, and Economics: Rational Choice) – from 2021.
- PPHE3327 (Contemporary Political Theory) – 2019-present.
- PHIL4101 (Advanced Moral Philosophy) – 2019.
- PHIL4102 (Advanced Social and Political Philosophy) – 2020.
In the past, I have also co-ordinated and taught several other units, including;
- PHIL2113 (Global Justice) – 2017, Australian National University (with Chad Lee-Stronach).
- PHIL2634 (Democratic Theory) – 2016, Sydney University.
- PHIL2663 (Justice) – 2014-2016, Sydney University.
- PHIL3663 (Justice: Advanced) – 2014-2016, Sydney University.
I would be happy to provide sample teaching materials upon request.